Successful business leaders, like top sporting professionals, constantly need to raise their performance to be ahead of the game and the competition. We facilitate their further success by challenging and exploring current thinking patterns and leadership behaviours by being a non-judgemental sounding board and strategic thinking partner to achieve:
- Achievement of business objectives and bottom line results
- Enhancing personal impact, influence and performance.
- Increased clarity of personal leadership vision and values.
- Raised awareness of key strengths and development priorities.
- Objective sounding board/thinking partner for ideas and strategies
- Improved working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Addresses concerns around Board effectiveness and unity.
- Supports the induction, or appointment, of a senior person into a more senior, different or wider role.
- Underpins the effective implementation of organisational change, through supporting senior individuals and teams
- Motivation and retention of key executives
- Reduces conflict and the impact of political ambiguity
“My work with Fran Moscow began when I was preparing to take on a senior role. My challenge was to secure the cooperation of colleagues and peers and be in the best position to work through the inevitable negative aspects of the transition phase.
By challenging my thinking, Fran helped me recognise my leadership style was ‘command and tell’ and to get the job done at any cost. Over time, I realised that the greatest assets I have at my disposal are the people I work and come into contact with. I have learned that the smallest changes in my approach and behaviour can have the most surprising and favourable results. Rather than pushing and dragging others along to deliver my strategy, I am now able to secure willing cooperation.
Professional competence alone is not enough to be an inspiring leader. The key is excellent people skills. By being open to change and letting Fran guide me through self-examination, I have honed my people skills with some remarkable and very evident results.
Today as well as my professional role I am now responsible for the day to day running of the business. This is realising the CEO’s expectation and allows me to be included in future succession thinking and planning.” Jo Allen, COO, Frogmore Property Company Limited